Family Law property settlement transfer.

Once separated couples have negotiated their property settlement they are typically formalised in either a Consent Order, Court Order or Binding Financial Agreement. If the settlement involves the sale or transfer of a property this can include various complexities that can be overlooked by other conveyancers.

Renee has specialised in family law property settlement transfers since 2015 and knows exactly what to look for and how to manage the implementation of settlement agreements.

These services are charged depending on the complexity of the matter and the number of properties involved.

  • A transfer between spouses due to the breakdown of a relationship (no mortgage or caveat) starts from $880 plus disbursements.
  • A transfer between spouses due to the breakdown of a relationship (with a mortgage and / or caveat) starts from $1,100 plus disbursements.

If there are multiple properties to be transferred a charge from $660 per additional property.  

April 4 2019
Property Exchange Australia (Pexa) and is an e-conveyancing platform used by lawyers, conveyancers and banks to conduct property transactions such as the sale and purchase of properties.  E-conveyancing is designed to minimise...
March 18 2019
In Victoria you pay land tax on any property that you own when the capital improved value of the property or properties exceed $250,000 and you do not live in the property.  A land owner can be an individual, a company or a...
February 12 2019
If you sell a property and the sale price is $750,000 or more your conveyancer will apply for a Foreign Resident Capital Gains Tax Clearance Certificate (FRCGCC) on your behalf.  The FRCGCC is obtained from the Australian Taxation...


Contact Us

Call us +61 3 7002 6228

Mobile 0411 888 926

Email us click here

Visit us Raglan House, 4/27-33 Raglan Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205 map


Accessible Conveyancing acknowledges the First Nations People paying respect to Elders past, present and future as the traditional custodians of this land.  We live, learn and work on the lands of the Bunurong and the Dja Dja Wurrung people of the Kulin Nation.  flags 2